"My mentor helped me a lot over the past year. He has motivated me to perform to my highest ability. He has inspired me and is a true role model for me.”
Volunteers are a critical component of our work with students and families and serve as both professional and personal role models.
Learn more about NJ LEEP at our March 21st Program Open House!
We have several opportunities for attorneys and non-attorneys to work with our students, including:
- Help students revise their resumes and prepare for interviews
- Sign up as a debate coach to help students prepare their oral arguments for our next debate (attorneys)!
- Sign up to judge a debate
- Serve as an Attorney Mentor
- Host students for a week-on-the-job experience during the summer
- Guest speaker for our Summer Law Institute
- Host students for Site Visits at your office
To learn more, fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you soon. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!