"My mentor helped me a lot over the past year. He has motivated me to perform to my highest ability. He has inspired me and is a true role model for me.”
Volunteers are a critical component of our work with students and families and serve as both professional and personal role models.
We have several opportunities for attorneys and non-attorneys to work with our students, including
- Serving as an Attorney Mentor
- Volunteer as a debate coach on Tuesday, May 16th or Wednesday, May 17th
- Volunteer to judge our next debate on Saturday, May 20th
- Mock Trial coaching (July)
- Hosting students as summer interns
- Guest speaking opportunities
- Hosting students for Site Visits at your office
- Helping students practice their interviewing skills
To learn more, fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you soon. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!