"My mentor helped me a lot over the past year. He has motivated me to perform to my highest ability. He has inspired me and is a true role model for me.”
Volunteers are a critical component of our work with students and families and serve as both professional and personal role models.
Join us this fall to learn more:
- Program Open House on Thursday, October 26th to see our program in action
We have several opportunities for attorneys and non-attorneys to work with our students, including:
- Help students practice their interviewing skills through mock interviews. Volunteer for our November 9th mock interview session for NJ LEEP seniors!
- Sign up as a debate coach to help students prepare their oral arguments for our next debate (attorneys)! Coaching sessions are on November 28th and 29th.
- Sign up to judge our November 30th debate
- Serve as an Attorney Mentor
- Host students for a week-on-the-job experience during the summer
- Guest speaker for our Summer Law Institute
- Host students for Site Visits at your office
To learn more, fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you soon. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!