College Application Program
Seniors spend their final year of high school submitting college applications and preparing for their transition to college.
Students work with our staff on all components of the college application process, including:
- Conducting research on colleges
- Completing scholarship and financial aid applications
- College visits
- Conducting mock interviews in preparation for college interviews
- In the summer, students also take a philosophy course co-taught by a Seton Hall Law School Professor
- Drafting and completing their personal statements
- Creating a resume
- Completing the Common Application
- Completing applications for fly-in programs where they can receive scholarships to visit schools across the country
To learn more about our College Application Program, contact Marissa Geraghty, Director of College Access, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-297-1555, ext. 206.